TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 275/40R17 was what I was planning on running as well.
People Seeking Info

Subject 275/40R17 was what I was planning on running as well.

Posted by BlackholeZ on February 09, 2017 at 1:28 AM
  This message has been viewed 265 times.

In Reply To Thanks for the info. posted by CameronSF on February 08, 2017 at 08:29 PM

Message The RSR runs REALLY wide. I wouldn't say they're 275 wide, but they are probably wider than a 265. I should probably put a ruler on them.

But that doesn't really help the treadwear requirement. 200TW min is a common spec for street car classes, and why there are so many crazy 200TW tires. To be honest, tires have some so far, you could possibly be faster running a 255/40R17 on a new autocross tire than a 275 NT05. The RE71R is a natural choice, and depending on where you look, not a lot more than the 275 NT05. I was actually planning on trying the Nexen N Fera SUR 4 next, as I've heard pretty good things about them as well.

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.