TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - The previous tires I was running were worn out NT05s
People Seeking Info

Subject The previous tires I was running were worn out NT05s

Posted by BlackholeZ on February 07, 2017 at 2:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 262 times.

In Reply To Nice pics! posted by CameronSF on February 07, 2017 at 12:41 PM

Message The grip is dreamy. From what people have said, they're not as fast as the godzilla RE71R, but they're about 1/2 the price. So I don't really care. The new version, the RSR-R is 200TW rated to compete with the other "street" autocross tires. I doubt it'll be as fast as the kings either, but theyre great for having tons of fun and learning on. Once I'm more competitive I'll have a reason to spend the $$$$ on more competitive tires.

I started cold at 32psi and heated up to 36. From looking at the wear and the pictures, it looks like that's about right. I did get them too hot in the last lap of the second practice session and they got a bit greasy. They're really communicative though.

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.