TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TwinZ finally posted widebody pics
People Seeking Info

Subject TwinZ finally posted widebody pics

Posted by BlackholeZ on March 10, 2016 at 1:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 2105 times.

Message I'm sure there will be their fans and notfans. I like the look, but think I like the original better.
Their little description:
"NEW TwinZ Design widebody kit for the Nissan 300ZX.

When designing this kit, we used all our experience and knowledge of the 300ZX original body lines, to make a unique widebody kit that not only makes the car wider, but also incorporates new lines that flow naturally with the car, giving it a totally new and exotic appearance that brings the Z32 up to today's supercar standards instead of the typical and almost universal kits attached to every car nowadays.

The front and rear fenders extend to 35mm and 60mm respectively per side (measurements we consider the best to avoid hard transitions or breaking the smooth body lines) that flow naturally with a very smooth line from the top to the bottom of the arches and with the addition of side skirts that were specially made to the meet the new proportions of the fenders, contrary to the typical widebody kits that are only wide on the top section of the arch and have a big break to the stock body giving the kit that non-original and overdone look that usually gets you bored with time.

On the side view, you can see the complex lines we have incorporated from bumper to bumper with a smooth transition between fenders and side skirts, giving a sense of unity to the whole kit with the added aggressiveness that exhilarates speed from every angle.

As with all TwinZ Design products, the fitment of the kit have been meticulously tested to guarantee the quality and spot-on transitions between the 13 different pieces that come with it."

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.