TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Welcome to 10 years ago
People Seeking Info

Subject Welcome to 10 years ago

Posted by BlackholeZ on January 31, 2016 at 6:15 PM
  This message has been viewed 334 times.

In Reply To In my opinion, the 300 Degree is an improvement over stock: posted by not4resaleZ on January 31, 2016 at 04:58 PM

Message Before there were adapter kits, top feed rails and reliable large top feed injectors. Are the 300degree rails better than stock? Sure. Used to be there were three ways to get new style injectors on an older engine:

1: Install a later lower plenum = timing belt job (which may not have lined up the ports properly?)
2: Pull your lower plenum and have it machined to accept a newer stock rail = timing belt job.
3: Install 300 Degree adapting rails.

These days though there are much better options if you are going for a big build though, and for a mild build, the extra expense of rails and all the required supporting equipment just isn't worth it.

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.