TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - here is an update!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject here is an update!!!

Posted by Z_Cherub on August 01, 2008 at 9:23 PM
  This message has been viewed 178 times.

In Reply To Z meet/tech day at Lake Lanier (GA) posted by Z_Cherub on July 28, 2008 at 01:14 PM

Message More details on this event;

Those that will be participating in the tech portion of the event can meet at my place in Lawrenceville, GA at about 11:00 am or noon. We will work for a few hours (escturbo has been kind enough to offer some support as far as boost leak checks for all those interested. See his post above).

After that, those of us at the tech day will head to Lake
Lanier for the BBQ (around 4 or 5 pm). That should give us plenty of time at the tech portion, and plenty of time to relax at the lake and eat as well. It should also be a nice cruise up there!

Those of you that are going straight to the lake can either meet the rest of us somewhere in between Lawrenceville and the lake and cruise with us, or you can simply meet us up there.

If anyone wants anymore details, or can offer to bring something to the BBQ, send me an email at Zero_Cherub79@yahoo.com , or call my cell at 770-380-3092.

I will send my address out via e-mail to everyone that got my first e-mail so you can all mapquest if you need to. If you didn't get that e-mail, but would like to come, please let me know by posting here, e-mailing, or calling me. That way I can be sure to send you my address.

Of course, anyone in the area is welcome to come, so let me know if I haven't made contact with you but you would like to attend so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks all. See you out there!!

--Mike

----------------------
Come out to the Z meet at Lake Lanier in GA 8/9/08!!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.