TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Z meet/tech day at Lake Lanier (GA)
People Seeking Info

Subject Z meet/tech day at Lake Lanier (GA)
Lawrenceville/Lake Lanier GA August 09, 2008

Posted by Z_Cherub on July 28, 2008 at 1:14 PM
  This message has been viewed 436 times.

Message I am hosting a meet for August 9th 2008. A small group of us GA Zers did this in May, and it was a good time. I'm looking to get a few more participants this time, though.

Last time, we had a small tech session at my home in Lawrenceville, GA, then drove to Lake Lanier for a BBQ/meet. A few folks weren't too keen on driving for about 40 mins to get to the lake from my house. With that being the case, we can either scrap the tech portion, or if someone has a suggestion for a tech location closer to the lake, we can do it there. Or, only the folks that want to meet for the tech session can meet at my place, and we'll hook up with the rest at the lake. It's completely up to the participants!

At the BBQ, we'll have the usual suspects food-wise (hotdogs, burgers, chips, 'tater slald, beans, corn, beer, soda, water, etc, etc...). I figure we'll start the BBQ around 4 PM. Hang out for a while, then cook and eat. I imagine everyone will head out to their respective homes about the time it's getting dark.

If anyone is interested, shoot me an email (I'll be sending an email out to all of the locals that I can remember, but I'm bound to miss a few. If you see someone that is not included, go ahead and invite them for me!). Also, if you'd like to volunteer to bring some food/drinks to the BBQ, that would be appreciated as well.

Hope to see you guys there!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.