TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Corrections/additions:
People Seeking Info

Subject Corrections/additions:

Posted by Zluster(Project Aardvark) on July 30, 2004 at 4:15 PM
  This message has been viewed 462 times.

In Reply To airbag replacement FAQ 9 Easy steps!!!! posted by Zluster(Project Aardvark) on July 29, 2004 at 09:18 PM

Message There should be a picture after this line which does not seem to display:
"Here are both locations, however they are both concealed in this shot so I have put the colored dots over where they are."
This picture should be shown.

In addition YugoBernie recommends disconnecting the negative battery cabel 30mins prior to doing any work on the system, I agree.

-------------------------------------------------------

Don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. — Phil
Sarcasm is the only intelligent person's response to irritating stupidity. — Matthew White
Let us eat and drink; for tomorrow we shall die. - Isaiah 22, 13
A man has to believe in somet hing. I believe I'll have another drink. - W.C. Fields
Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

so i got raped by an 80 year old man last nite... - dogpile 19:28:16 08/16/03
"......a f lat bed construction truck tried to rape the front of my car......." - Snoguitar 12:01:58 05/11/03
It isn't road rage if the other guy doesn't see it coming. -Bil ly The Kid 4-18-03
Do you drive your Z like that...? (n/m) - yellowpearlz.........Like what? - Zluster(Denver) .............like it escaped from a body sh op. (n/m) - YugoBernie (NoVA)
..........I thought your money was in Gart h's g-string last I checked.(n/m) - YugoBernie (NoVA) 12:13:37 04/13/04 When I think of a comeback you are in big trouble... (n/m) - BigTDogg (MA) 12:23:29 04/13/04tt

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.