TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Ahem:
People Seeking Info

Subject Ahem:

Posted by Zluster(Project Aardvark) on July 30, 2004 at 12:14 PM
  This message has been viewed 297 times.

In Reply To More Info on Air Bag Replacement posted by Buzz on July 30, 2004 at 07:07 AM

Message "Tools you'll need:
T-50 security Bit
10mm wrench or socket
12mm wrench or socket(for pass airbag only)
Plus various extensions and screw drivers to pry pull push tug etc."

torx 50 security bit, And I bought an entire set of security torxs from t-10 to t-55 for something like 8.99 at checker

And the next FAQ I plan to write it how to do the airbag diagnostics. The info on tt.net isnt real clear, and the manual isnt either, time for a good FAQ.....

-------------------------------------------------------

Don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. — Phil
Sarcasm is the only intelligent person's response to irritating stupidity. — Matthew White
Let us eat and drink; for tomorrow we shall die. - Isaiah 22, 13
A man has to believe in somet hing. I believe I'll have another drink. - W.C. Fields
Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

so i got raped by an 80 year old man last nite... - dogpile 19:28:16 08/16/03
"......a f lat bed construction truck tried to rape the front of my car......." - Snoguitar 12:01:58 05/11/03
It isn't road rage if the other guy doesn't see it coming. -Bil ly The Kid 4-18-03
Do you drive your Z like that...? (n/m) - yellowpearlz.........Like what? - Zluster(Denver) .............like it escaped from a body sh op. (n/m) - YugoBernie (NoVA)
..........I thought your money was in Gart h's g-string last I checked.(n/m) - YugoBernie (NoVA) 12:13:37 04/13/04 When I think of a comeback you are in big trouble... (n/m) - BigTDogg (MA) 12:23:29 04/13/04tt

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.