TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thank you for the Vid.
People Seeking Info

Subject Thank you for the Vid.

Posted by Cjw3 on September 09, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  This message has been viewed 55 times.

In Reply To First time in 29 years of ownership that my Z has hesitation posted by SpeedyZX on September 08, 2024 at 10:25 PM

Message If you look at your Air Flow Readings, they are Jumping Wildly at the same time you are stumbling.. the Air Flow should not be changing that fast..

It could be a Bad MAF that is 'Giggling' the Flow Reading out, or somewhere you have a Bad Connection..

My Clue is the Thing does not 'Die' at Idle.. so my Money is on a Bad MAF Sig off of one of the MAF's.. I had an NA that the MAF went bad in the Mid Range only in the VERY Hot.. It would never Die, always Idle, but it was not derivable in the Very Hot.. I found that one by Watching the Air Flow Sig on HOT days..

Can you select the Stellin the Double, and only plug in One MAF at a time to see which one that is?.. You would have to Always have the MAF in test on the Drivers Side, because of Idle Air..

Next thing is a bad wire going to the ECU, but I'd expect it to cause an actual Stopping of the Engine, and yours keep running like mine did.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.