TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Are you following the Consult Com producdure?..
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Are you following the Consult Com producdure?..

Posted by nick.c on July 05, 2024 at 6:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 59 times.

In Reply To Are you following the Consult Com producdure?.. posted by Cjw3 on June 29, 2024 at 07:01 PM

Message Hi there, sorry for the slow reply. I have gone over the procedures listed below by the FTDI site as recommended by the Conzult.com software folks.

https://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Knowledgebase/index.html?cdmcomportadvancedproperti.htm

In the gap of time I was able to locate the "M64" (Main harness) and "F2" (E.F.I harness) connections. These are underneath the ECU kick panel and is the white 16 pin connector attached to the E.F.I harness.

I was able to complete continuity tests across this harness successfully eliminating a dashboard harness issue. Once the cable is plugged into the E.F.I harness, pin 47 loses continuity but all other pins keep continuity. I think something is wrong with this E.F.I harness (its gettiong changed to a brand new harness with the TT swap)

Are there additional instructions listed other places that I failed to locate? Is there anything else you can think of? Thanks for your help.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.