TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Idle Troubleshooting - 90TT (The saga continues)
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Idle Troubleshooting - 90TT (The saga continues)

Posted by Drk93TT on February 21, 2023 at 7:32 AM
  This message has been viewed 113 times.

In Reply To Idle Troubleshooting - 90TT (The saga continues) posted by fantomZ(OH) on February 19, 2023 at 08:45 PM

Message Tried to read as much as I could. At this point maybe you should try a different ECU if you havent already . OR send it to seb at Specialty Z to check it out and make sure its OK.

-Have you opened up and inspected the wiring harnesses all around the AAC.. FICD .. etc? All grounds secure on that harness including plenum harness grounds? Could be a pinched wire in the harness

-Confirm that the ECU connector is seated properly and all pins are good. I've seen loose pins before cause weird stuff.

-Pull the CAS out and inspect to make sure theres no issues with the cam CAS pin just for kicks.. although that would give it issues on acceleration not idle IIRC

Not realistic to solve your exact issue ... but... Ill throw these in too.

-It sounds like you have already checked and cleaned the MAF connector and made sure the MAF is good/swapped with another known good ?

-How old is the fuel filter? If its been years since thats been replaced wouldn't hurt to replace.

- Like you said- the idle percentage at 70% is way too high ... Set the idle screw lower . AAC % should be around 30% from what I remember

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.