TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Fuel Flow Issues
People Seeking Info

Subject Fuel Flow Issues

Posted by cm1wrx on October 29, 2022 at 7:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 152 times.

Message Starting a new thread because I finally found something actually wrong. For those that want to review my diag process please see my post on fuel issues.

So now that I have verified all the injectors are receiving 12v and signal from ECU. I have good spark, good fuel pump (Aeromotive), blown out all fuel lines from the filter area to the tank (pressure and return), fresh iridium plugs and a new FPR, filter and lines I found something that finally makes sense. I pulled all the fuel feed lines attached to the plenum (FPR and dampener removed with lines as one unit) and I noticed I cannot blow air through the feed line so I pulled everything apart and blew out all the lines and what I found was there is no flow going through the FPR. It is completely closed off (even with air flowing though it at 40psi). I pulled a little vacuum on it and it opened a little but sounds like a woodwind instrument when blowing air through it (like it has reeds or something). Is it normal for no fuel flow through the FPR?

Follow Ups
  • Fuel Flow Issues - cm1wrx 19:46:19 10/29/22

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.