TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: So, if your plugs are dry and the car isn't running, it
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: So, if your plugs are dry and the car isn't running, it

Posted by cm1wrx on October 11, 2022 at 9:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 163 times.

In Reply To So, if your plugs are dry and the car isn't running, it posted by Woodnutz (PA) on October 10, 2022 at 07:07 PM

Message So i am on my second pump. I had a brand new walbro in the car first and I swapped it out for an aeromotive unit because I thought the walbro might have an issue but no change. I find it hard to believe that two pumps would be faulty and exhibit the same symptoms. Also, I verified 12 volts at the injectors, verified that I have 43 psi at the fuel filter outlet, the injectors are being pulsed by the computer as evidenced by the noid light and I 100% have good spark.... (no question on that one) so all indications suggest the CAS is functioning normally (I can do the test just not sure if its worth it given the info above). However, fuel flow seems to stand out as a possible root cause because of the flow concerns. I did run it into a bucket from and the flow looked good (fuel pump to filter outlet). Pulling the fuel lines off the rail however is a different story. I thought it would spray when I pulled the line (fuel pump primed) and it really didn't. More of a trickle of fuel at best. Changed the FPR and still nothing..... Appreciate the feedback so far though but my frustration level with this car is really starting to get to me....

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.