TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: 300zx Fuel Issues
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: 300zx Fuel Issues

Posted by cm1wrx on October 09, 2022 at 6:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 134 times.

In Reply To 300zx Fuel Issues posted by cm1wrx on October 02, 2022 at 03:44 PM

Message So now I have a new situation that makes no sense. I just finished verifying that I have spark and 12 volts at each injector plug (one side). Originally, the noid light didn't flash but I must not have pushed it in far enough because I not only have 12 volts but the injector is firing (or at least the computer is telling it to fire). Still, no start.... just cranks and cranks....

I pulled out all 6 spark plugs just to check them and they were all dry and did not have any signs of burning fuel. Again, fuel pump is new (aeromotive), verified functional and has 43psi out of the fuel filter. The only thing I notice is that I just don't seem to have any fuel flow through the rails. I have checked the fuel line routing repeatedly and it all checks out. I even replaced the FPR just to make sure it wasn't the issue and blew out the fuel feed line just to make sure it was clear and had adequate flow.

So since I have spark, timing is correct and I have functional injectors that tells me it can't be the CAS or any sort of relay (I have replaced all the relays and I did the fuel pump controller grounding modification just to be safe).

Plugs are NGK Iridium and brand new. Battery has been on a charger and appears to be in good shape.

I really think its fuel flow related but I am out of ideas as to what else to check. Any thoughts?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.