TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - can I use a 93 auto NA ecu on my 91 manTT for troubleshoot
People Seeking Info

Subject can I use a 93 auto NA ecu on my 91 manTT for troubleshoot

Posted by amezcuaz32 on June 13, 2022 at 9:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 162 times.

Message (91 tt manual)so I started the car and warm it up with no issues all was good, then I turn it off to wash it. after I was done I re start it to go drive around, and had all this symptoms.
1. rough idle//2.my aux fan was on h speed..//3.fuel pressure was higher than normal 50psi.//4. I have and OBD cable to my nissan data scan radio that I normally look at any codes and it was not allowing me to get codes or see any other measurements.5 I try getting the codes from the computer with the screw and the red light was just solid red no luck..6 I try getting the codes from the obd port putting a jumper and no luck. so thinking if I have a bad ecu???
Things that I have done so far.
1.ohm all injectors they all check about 12 ohms..
2.removed crank angle sensor and rotated to hear all injectors fired. all did.
3.removed spark plugs and coil one at a time and start it the car to see if I was getting a good spark. all check out good.
4.check for vacuum leaks all looks norma good vacuum.
5.my AFR gauge its running lean about 9.
but after re starting the car the next day it was running good again until I turn off the car and re start it . all same symptoms came back and could not get code s again.. could this be a faulty ecu ??I have a 93 auto NA ECU can I just plug in and start the car to see if the symptoms go away..just for troubleeshooting porpuse???ooo and when I started the car the next day and was running fine I was able to see all the readings like normal until I turn off the car and re start it same symptoms again...

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.