TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Did you unplug the stock solenoids? Any ECU codes?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Did you unplug the stock solenoids? Any ECU codes?

Posted by reggeo on March 26, 2022 at 5:46 AM
  This message has been viewed 159 times.

In Reply To Did you unplug the stock solenoids? Any ECU codes? (n/m) posted by Bernie (NoVA) on March 25, 2022 at 09:00 PM

Message It seem they did everything wright, stock solenoids are unplugged, they even sealed the connectors after they unplugged them. ECU throws code 55, so i think that means nothing is wrong there. To be honest, i checked every connection with the vacuum diagram (twin turbo modified) and it's been done identical to the diagram. Car runs great. Sets at 650-700RPM, negative boost at idle not in cold atmosphere sits at -19/-20. But it's very weird that the boost controller was marked in the control menu as WG instead of AC. I drove it home on WG and it was boosting strong, but i couldn't hold it from overboosting, so i drove it slow for the rest of the little trip at home i checked the boostcontroller menu and changed it to AC (internal wastegate) like it should be for JWT530BB turbos i think. But now it won't boost past the 9.5PSI (no code 34 and the knocksensor is brand new). It's should be good for a save set at 17PSI. I want to check everything first if they did something wrong, because it looks done with real care. I don't want to act like an idiot blaming them for something that's maybe nothing, because this is not my workfield.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.