TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Thought you were looking for the clip.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Thought you were looking for the clip.

Posted by YamilZ32 on February 21, 2022 at 10:48 AM
  This message has been viewed 135 times.

In Reply To Thought you were looking for the clip. posted by Agent X on February 21, 2022 at 10:34 AM

Message In the past I thought as you are doing now, but later I was told the one you sent (which remind me that I had bought it) it´s hard to install, so that reasking, as if you inspect without searching a lot you will say that the "plug it in from the engine bay side" approach would be the solution. I have a lot of clips, however no one seems to be the correct one. Also, I expected it to be transparent , and the one we are consideing here it is. Also, if you think about it, seems that the plug from the other side approach is valid, as it has an arrow plastic coming outside once installde, like there is in other places in the engine bay. This come to and end to me, and made me create this post as seems that the hood cable holder is plugged and the clip that should hold the neck tube is far away from that one. Can´t believe I am writing so much for just one clip, but I´d like to keep the car close to mint by having the correct clip added. Someone that may share my passion can show a picture of what there is in it´s own engine bay: if it is an arrow, then this clip is the correct confirmed. if it´s one to be pushed from inside, then will look khow to find or it or if any of my new ones work.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.