TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Power balance test.
People Seeking Info

Subject Power balance test.

Posted by Woody75 (Denver) on October 27, 2021 at 2:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 179 times.

In Reply To Re: ECU was swapped out. posted by Metacom on October 27, 2021 at 02:22 PM

Message I can disconnect each cylinder manually and feel the engine run even worse that it aeady is at idle. I also used a program to shut each cylinder down through software as well. So each cylinder is indeed doing something/working to some extent when all normal. Cant really tell if any one is worse than the others when shut down dut to its already not running right.

The engine has the feeling of when an injector goes out. I've replaced way too many dead injectors over the years so this was my 1st thought and go to. All checked out. Even so after not finding an issue with anything else I decided to swap them all out with another set for the hell of it jsut do I could mark it off the list and say I did. Still no change in the way its running. This was after swapping in other coils and new spark plugs I had on hand. Still no change.

With all the tests I have ran, all signals are there and working for injectors, coils, etc.

>

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.