TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Head gasket leak repar fluid - lets see what happens!
People Seeking Info

Subject Head gasket leak repar fluid - lets see what happens!

Posted by Z Force1 on October 16, 2021 at 4:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 256 times.

Message I have a Z32 that was spewing what i believed to be raw fuel from the exhaust after changing injectors, found one cylinder to be at 100 PSI with the rest at 150. Oil in the cylinder only increased the psi by 5 so i'm sure its the HG leaking, the coolant is also bubbling and pours out of the radiator with the cap off when cold. On further inspection its obviously water being shot out of the exhaust, a large amount too.

Iv'e 3 engines ready to go and ofcourse i know changing the gasket is the correct way to go about things, i have just found myself in this position so thought i'm going to give these pour and go sealers a try, just out of curiosity to see the results.

Undecided between K-seal or Steel seal. K seal £10, Steel seal £35 (recommends 2 bottles, so £70!)

Before anyone says it clogs the rads and thermostats..i have multiple brand new thermostats and radiators- this is still an old OEM radiator and i have 2 Koyos lyings about so i'm not too worried, and i have bypass the heater matrix to ensure that doesen't get blocked up with this crap.

Im leaning towards the particle filled K seal as its only £10.. results to follow.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.