TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Well... Cranks no start, I have fuel, spark, injectors good
People Seeking Info

Subject Well... Cranks no start, I have fuel, spark, injectors good

Posted by slcZ32 on April 08, 2021 at 11:50 AM
  This message has been viewed 153 times.

In Reply To fuel injection and TPS question posted by slcZ32 on April 07, 2021 at 07:13 PM

I'm in a predicament, and looking for help.... this is a na to tt swap. I just installed a brand new wiring harness. The car would turn on and run rough. So I did some troubleshooting.

I'm now getting no codes, well code 55. I fixed the starter relay and the TBs, i noticed that one tb was out of sync and would lift before the driver-side one. The car fired up right after doing this adjustment. It looked like it was running way better after doing this. I came back an hr later, now it cranks but doesn't fire up.

Per FSM, I did a continuity test to the TPS which failed, I replaced it with a good one. This made no effect on the car. I checked for spark by pulling an ignition coil out and attaching a sparkplug to it. I got spark.

I switched PTUs with a good one, I tried a different CAS ( i know they work because I can hear the plugs clicking) and nothing.

I switched ECUs with a stock TT ECU and nothing. I checked fuel pressure with a gauge and at cranking it hits 40 to 43 PSI so I'm good there.

what else can be causing this problem? What else can i do to troubleshoot?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.