TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - When I did mine I numbered all disconnects and took lots >>
People Seeking Info

Subject When I did mine I numbered all disconnects and took lots >>

Posted by ZUL8TR on March 05, 2021 at 4:16 AM
  This message has been viewed 137 times.

In Reply To Planning First Plenum Pull, need General Advice posted by sandisc on March 04, 2021 at 08:09 AM

Message pics and put parts in labeled baggies. Of course as noted in many write ups grind the plenum for easier injector replace without a plenum pull. Replace all hoses that will not be cleaned out. How is your knock sensor any codes? If bad need to dig deeper to replace it or wiring or do the sort of ok relocate.

Are the cam seals at the rear of the heads leaking? Research here how to reseal.

Replacing any electric connectors? I did on my injector upgrade to pintle- less design. I have used dielectric grease on all my cars electric connections with great success with no voltage/current loss degradation issues on these auto DC low voltage connectors, battery post and cable connections, light bulb connections, etc. I clean connections using a electric contact cleaner like CRC and grease up and put a paint dot on each connection to ID Kilroy was here. The grease reduces electric arcing and prevents corrosion from moisture. Details here:

[ http://www.w8ji.com/dielectric_grease_vs_conductive_grease.htm ]

ZUL8TR

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.