TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - PRVR Help
People Seeking Info

Subject PRVR Help

Posted by moxie (SF) on July 19, 2020 at 3:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 207 times.

Message I installed my PRVR system back in as I was having trouble starting the car after I drove the car hard and it was real hot. I'm hoping this solves the issue.

I want to verify this is hooked up correctly? The arrow is pointing in the direction the check valve allows air to flow. The only diagram I could find is this: https://conceptzperformance.com/wiki/images/c/c4/Manifold.png

But the canister had it on the other way around when I found it, so it was either always on backwards, or the diagram above it wrong. It seems like the valve should be the other way to stop the backflow up pressure back into the manifold, but I also can't image vacuum diagram is wrong.

Anybody know for sure?

Also, I'm guessing it doesn't matter which nipple it's hooked up to, I didn't see any markings on the canister, so I'm guessing it doesn't matter.

Thanks!

IMG-20200719-132636
mobile pic upload

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sig Quotes:
your brillant (n/m) - Zski (Generation Z) 14:36:48 06/17/04
Fat kids will eat anything. (n/m) - SooperZ95 22:13:47 07/05/04
BTW, spelling has nothing to do with being stupid, stupid. - AzHeat 22:08:35 11/21/04
First of all, we already know you're a little pussy bitch from San Francisco - Marshall 21:36:41 06/08/05
North Dakota is so flat you can watch your dog run away from you for 3 days. - BeegsTT 13:31:27 06/15/06
The City of Santa Monica can fornicate itself with an iron stick. - 93TTSuperWHiteZX 17:20:16 10/31/06
I work with fiberglass you stupid f*** - TheTwinZ (Peru) 12:25:30 03/27/07

********\\\\\\\\|////////********
People who are willing to sacrifice
Freedom for safety deserve neither
- Benjamin Franklin -
********////////|\\\\\\\\********

Are you in the know?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.