TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Pleae help 91 tt hydrolock there fuel mixed in my oil pan.
People Seeking Info

Subject Pleae help 91 tt hydrolock there fuel mixed in my oil pan.

Posted by amezcuaz32 on July 18, 2020 at 9:49 AM
  This message has been viewed 156 times.

Message Try to start the car a few times an no go , thinking it was the battery put a new one and nothing, starter is 6 months old so try to push start the car and when it did I heara clicking noise and turn it off.so I towed home pulled tje upper intake noticed cylinder 1 was flooded with fuel and also driver side upper intake had some fuel , so I pull injectors maniffold and notice no.1 injector had like black plastic melted on the tip where it sprays off at least thats what it look like to me so I clean it put water bottles on each injector to test , removed crank angle sensor turn key on and rotate cas to see each one spray and every one spray good no leaking ingertor each injector ohm 11.5 another pointer is the oil cap filler does not have a very good seal and the no1 injector connector from the past I noticed it had a small amount of oil on it ... So I need to figure out how my engine got fuel hydrolock before I drop another good engine. Any other ways this could it happen.thanks in advance to the z community.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.