TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Struggling with A/C low cut sensor issue, any A/C experts?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Struggling with A/C low cut sensor issue, any A/C experts?

Posted by xarcos on July 07, 2020 at 3:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 172 times.

In Reply To Struggling with A/C low cut sensor issue, any A/C experts? posted by Polishzx on July 05, 2020 at 09:52 PM

Message I have a similar problem in a tt '91.

In my case, the compressor does not connect and neither does the fan. It only happens with A / C, the fan turns on if the motor needs it due to temperature. I removed the temperature sensor to check that it is ok. The same thing happens to you with the fan?
I did the a / c diagnostic test described in the manual, and neither does the compressor or fan start.

if I put a switch closing the relay circuits towards the negative pole, the compressor and the fan turn on.

If I activate the A / C and close the relay circuit, I have cold air in the car.

I checked the connections with a multimeter as the workshop manual indicates, and it seems that everything is OK.

I also changed the AC module, but unfortunately, the one I bought is a reference to a more modern model, I am waiting for another to arrive now.

I apologize for my English, I do not speak English

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.