TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Have you looked into this?
People Seeking Info

Subject Have you looked into this?

Posted by BlackholeZ on June 03, 2020 at 6:22 PM
  This message has been viewed 193 times.

In Reply To Thanks for this - VTF. I'm curious posted by MyBlueZ on June 03, 2020 at 04:25 PM

Message Electric racks won't fit under the motor, and electric columns are ill advised on a rack not designed to be de-powered. I'd love to do an e-rack but I don't think it's all that feasible.
Maybe if we made solid replacement rack input shafts an electric column could work but I don't know where the hell you'd shove it.

My current plan is grabbing an electric pump off like an MR2 and stashing it somewhere more convenient. I'd like to reduce to only an alternator as an accesory and everything else electric. Will allow the belt to be wrapped more around the pullies and allow all the other accesories to be throttled by need instead of engine rpm.

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.