TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - This is a tough area to diagnose/troubleshoot with the
People Seeking Info

Subject This is a tough area to diagnose/troubleshoot with the

Posted by CarolinaZ_TT on July 10, 2019 at 9:31 AM
  This message has been viewed 236 times.

In Reply To Is there anything you think I should do before digging posted by FrozTTy on July 10, 2019 at 08:21 AM

Message motor in the car. Given that you found the TB coolant lines to be clogged after removing those, it seems feasible that the hardlines on the back could be as well.

Like MixMan stated in the original post, you could temporarily by pass it. I have a hard enough time posting pictures in the Classifieds so I don't know that I could make a diagram showing you how to route the lines. The original TB bypass thread had some pictures of the back of the motor that might help you make sense of how to route the lines.

But the reroute would at least allow you to rule out that hardline tree if it didn't solve your problem. If a clog has already made it to the turbo, we have a bigger issue.

It seems like a good coolant flush is in order once we get this resolved so you don't run into anymore issues down the road.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.