TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Good timing on this subject, as I'm highly suspicious that
People Seeking Info

Subject Good timing on this subject, as I'm highly suspicious that

Posted by Woodnutz on July 10, 2019 at 7:05 AM
  This message has been viewed 195 times.

In Reply To Follow-up to Driver's Side Turbo Coolant Hose posted by FrozTTy on July 08, 2019 at 11:10 AM

Message my DS turbo coolant hose is leaking (puddle on the ground, DS, rear of engine). I'll keep an eye on the comment you get on this. Fortunately, before I sprung the leak, I had ordered clutch, downpipes, etc. - including the short hose to replace the alleged culprit one.

I'm hoping to get to that part of the work here in a week or two, as I'm tackling the valve cover seals first. I tell you what, it was fun getting that plenum off for the first time (both for me, and for the car). Needless to say, the coolant bypass will be done, and I'm debating going for trying to delete the EGR while I'm at it (both EGR-plenum tubes are clogged, plus it would be nice to just be done with it). Not sure... it's like there's an infinite amount of "while I'm in there" things that could be done, but being that I want to get the car back on the road within the month, I've got to cut it off somewhere.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.