TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - It will come from the ECU..
People Seeking Info

Subject It will come from the ECU..

Posted by Cjw3 on March 18, 2019 at 1:42 PM
  This message has been viewed 185 times.

In Reply To Re: Is the Engine/Ecu wiring Harness a TT?.. posted by ZVella32 on March 18, 2019 at 12:33 PM

Message Through the Engine Loom, and end up at the Fuse Box/Relay assembly by the left headlight..

The reason I ask all the Particulars, is the 'Non California Compliant' way is to use the NA ECU and put a TT prom in it.. as it matches the Body of the car for Fuel System Control and Fan Control.. but it controls the Engine as if it's a TT.. Except it will not have the boost Jets for Boost Control.. Usually you run an aftermarket Boost Controller..

If you look at the Wiring Diagram I linked.. You will see the white wire in a plug by the Fuse box.. from the TT Engine Harnes, and it will not come out of your Body harness.. The only thing I have not looked at, is if the ECU will pull the Line to Ground to turn on the Fan.. or is it reverse logic, where the ECU Supplies 12V to Energize the Relay.. I'll have to look at that..

Your SPAL system wants the line ( Grey Wire ) hooked to ground to get the relay to turn on.. DVDBURN would know the 'Orientation' of the wire..

Either case, find that white wire coming from the Engine harness, going to the Relay panel ..

Did you change the Fuel Pump?..

Cj

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.