TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - HKS bovs with recirc kit
People Seeking Info

Subject HKS bovs with recirc kit

Posted by tsefreeflow on December 15, 2018 at 4:11 AM
  This message has been viewed 283 times.

Message Have a question that I am hoping someone could shed some light on if possible. I had goose honk on my stock recirc and did not want to do the bde upgrade so I got hks bovs with the recirc kit. Had a hell of a time getting recirc hoses to work so for a few weeks I ran them venting to atmosphere. Everything was fine before this change with stock recirc (minus the goose honk of course). So the car ran fine, idled fine and had same vacuum on the gauge (as when I had stock recircs) but would stall out when coasting in neutral. I figured the recirc hoses not being in would cause this. Finally got some hoses that I made work and drove car again. Same thing. Car still wants to die when coasting from higher revs. I am kind of lost now. Went through everything I touched in the nose panel about 4 times and there are no loose hoses. This literally just started with this bov install. Anyone have any ideas? Appreciate it

Photobucket

1990 300zx 2+2 TT White w/ Blue Pearl
Stage IX+

My Deviant: [url]http://tsefreeflow.deviantart.com/gallery/[/url]

"She may beg, she may plead, she may argue with her logic and mention all the things I'll lose, that really have no value, in the end she will surely know, I wasn't born to follow."

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.