TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Sorry for the slow response. Get the manifolds off and make
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Sorry for the slow response. Get the manifolds off and make

Posted by Amansh1 on August 04, 2018 at 12:29 AM
  This message has been viewed 213 times.

In Reply To Sorry for the slow response. Get the manifolds off and make posted by SirpriZ on August 02, 2018 at 06:08 PM

Message I will definitely make sure that the manifolds are trued before they go back on. I'm positive I have a good seal from the mani to the turbo. The carbon I found was on the block by cylinder 4 (one of the spots I couldn't use a washer on the mani). I agree I need to bench test the wastegate with them teed together and see if they're timed correctly. My big problem with that is my compressor regulator only registers at 20 psi and I don't want to blow the diaphrams somehow. I'm thinking a bicycle pump should do the job with no danger. I'm pretty sure one of the wg actuators on these cars is at a slightly sharper angle than the other and may need adjustment to time properly. I definitely appreciate the help, also I thought your response was quite respectful and courteous.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.