TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Sorry for the slow response. Get the manifolds off and make
People Seeking Info

Subject Sorry for the slow response. Get the manifolds off and make

Posted by SirpriZ on August 02, 2018 at 6:08 PM
  This message has been viewed 217 times.

In Reply To Re: A leaking exhaust manifold will definitely delay a turbo's posted by Amansh1 on July 30, 2018 at 12:51 PM

Message sure you can get the turbos to lay true and flat against the manifold. I can't "see" how they lay against the washers and manifold. But do your "check up" on the bench before you install anything on the engine and assume it fits flat. You may have to do some grinding to make sure everything fits really flat, but make sure it does!! Then bolt everything back up and re-install the engine. If everything is flat and leak free, the responsiveness of your set-up should make it feel like a different turbo system. Also, bench test your wastegates and make sure they are opening at the same PSI. If you aren't sure what I mean by that, check my profile and phone number and I can go into more detail for you. Sounds like you are on the right track to getting your turbo system dialed in.....keep plugging away. If I am giving you info you are already aware off, forgive me, I am not trying to talk down to you.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.