TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Probing tool for ECU harness?
People Seeking Info

Subject Probing tool for ECU harness?

Posted by Metacom on July 08, 2017 at 4:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 341 times.

Message My 96 NA had a DTC for the IACV however its an OE new units and component inspection is a pass.

Verified its getting power from ECU to AAC.

Went to check harness continuity from ECU to AAC signal wire and for the life of me I cannot get a signal to connect. I tried running a wire lead plugged into the AAC's harness connector to reach the multimeter ends, no signal.

Was able to stretch the multi meter ends to reach from ECU harness terminal 101 to the AAC harness connector and still nothing.

I thought maybe the wire had broke somehow so I tried a continuity test on the right side O2 sensor to ECU and still couldn't get a signal!

Clear codes with conzult, haven't returned. AAC is functioning properly when I watch it with Conzult.

How the hell do I probe the harness connector on the ECU harness? I tired a paper clip on both terminal and harness sides and a small wire lead plugged into the ECU harness terminal.

The DTC I think may have been a false positive, but since ive been tracking an idle issue with my NA since I got her its got me wondering...

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.