TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - O2's reading lean at WOT
People Seeking Info

Subject O2's reading lean at WOT

Posted by Metacom on May 22, 2017 at 10:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 521 times.

Message I noticed my 96 NA would half assly accelerate under WOT then there is a surge of power around 2800 RPM. I was watching in Conzult and at WOT the O2s are reading lean, pegged at 0v then right when the surge happens the O2s blip rich ~1v then immediately drop to 0v again at WOT.

I unplugged both O2s and drove around and noticed a small power decrease but no surge. Hooked them back up and my self learn levels were zeroed out, so I drove around again then the surge stops but the O2s still read 0v at WOT and doesn't seem like she pulls like she should.

Made a log with Conzult after reconnecting the O2s...sucks cause I dont have a log showing the O2s surging to rich before that.

Conzult Recording Video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aujsaw6oKjtRgjPS2qElhcExTUQd

Fuel temp, battery, IACV were not set to record.

Only mod is a JWT intake.
OE new: Injectors, Coils, Plugs, FPR, Fuel Dampner, Front and rear O2s, TPS sensor, fuel filter, IACV, coolant sensor.

Fuel pressure is on point, timing is set, TPS is set, compression is great, triple checked vac line and used a boost leak tester, no DTCs.

The ECU doesn't use the O2s at WOT but shouldn't the O2's still be reading a rich condition? The conzult recording all looks pretty normal except for the O2s at 0v lean at WOT which is when the throttle position goes to 3.9v in my case.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.