TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Haltech Flex sensor and Boost solenoid wiring
People Seeking Info

Subject Haltech Flex sensor and Boost solenoid wiring

Posted by TyTyIsFly27 on April 21, 2017 at 1:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 473 times.

Message Hey everyone. Looking for some knowledge from some Haltech gurus out there.
So I have had a haltech system in my Z for quite some time now, but have been unable to get the boost control system, as well as the flex sensor to work with my ECU.
I had a flex tune made up from specialty Z, and connected everything as per their instructions and the directions that came with my haltech.
Basically, I have not been able to get any reading from the Ethanol content sensor whatsoever. I originally thought i had wired it wrong, but I have double and triple checked and I think I have done everything correctly. Still though, I have not been able to get it working. I have also replaced the sensor itself as I was advised to do by a local tuner; but to no avail. The only other thing I can think of is that the IO box may not be working properly, but the ECU says it is fine, and I have a blue light on the unit, so all seems to be okay.

As for the boost control. I had previously been using a Greddy profec B spec II unit with no problems. When switching over the the haltech, I was connecting the solenoid to the DPO1 out of the ECU itself, not the IO box. the wires for that output are purple and black, and I had each connected to one wire of the solenoid, as I assume would be the only option. Am I missing something here?
I am fairly certain that the ECU and IO box are fine, and I am just completely overlooking something simple, or have wired something up wrong.
If anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks everyone!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.