TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Coolant leak?
People Seeking Info

Subject Coolant leak?

Posted by Jok3r1552 on April 17, 2017 at 7:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 460 times.

Message So getting back into warm weather, I get the ocasional white smoke out the exhaust, Im always cautious to smelling it and it smells like gas as always. I just replaced my radiator with an aftermarket one since I thought the original one was leaking. My Problem is I findyself always checking the coolant level and it seems I'm filling it up with a quart here and there but can't find a leak. (originally thinking it was the radiator), I'm replacing my water pump and the thermostat soon but I am getting bubbles when I do fill up the radiator. When I build the rpms the coolant level will rise then when the rpms go down it will completely disappear. Is it possible to get a coolant leak so minor that you wouldnt be able to smell it in the exhaust (from head gasket) I have my turbo timer hooked up always telling the voltage and sometimes it will stay be about 15 volts but then fall down to 14 - 13 is it possibe that the water pump is making the belt work ineffectively. I'm just fishing for ideas.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.