TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I need turbos.
People Seeking Info

Subject I need turbos.

Posted by Aaronw on March 26, 2017 at 9:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 320 times.

Message Hello again I'm currently doing a TT swap on my Na. I went with a a/t motor since it was a grand cheaper. I tore it down, and refreshed it, with all new bearings, rings, seals, self ported, lapped valves, adding my M/t cams and so on. So it's basically a new motor that might flow a little better.

I need a ton of stuff, which means a ton of $$$$ as I'm sure many of you know. I need turbos, and I'm lost here. I have the stock a/t turbos that came with the motor but I'll want more power (can't find much info on max hp from a/t turbos). I would like to be able to see 700hp someday. So, I'm currently limited by what the motor can hold, I don't know what route I should go. Going 675rs, with breather mods, injectors, and so on, is going to be a big lump of cash in one sshot, which I'd rather not do. However wouldn't 675's w/o breather mother mods be less effective then just refreshed stockers and breather mods?

So any suggestions? Keep in mind I basically need Every thing besides a long block and a shell. Thanks

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.