TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Wiper fluid leaking out the back but not spraying up front?
People Seeking Info

Subject Wiper fluid leaking out the back but not spraying up front?

Posted by nissubaru on November 08, 2016 at 4:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 410 times.

Message Just trying to sort out some little things on the car, seems like it's never ending lol but I noticed one day my wiper fluid wouldn't spray, so I figured it must be out/low. Added fluid and went to make sure they worked...and nothing came out front. Then I noticed this big ass puddle of fluid under the drivers side quarter panel.

First thought was maybe the tank is cracked and leaking, but it's not. The fluid was actually coming from the top center of the hatch. See pic below, I'm holding where I believe the fluid was coming out of.

Now, I should definitely mention that I don't seem to have a rear windshield wiper anymore nor do I have the antenna on the passenger side (car was repainted so it doesn't look all messed up).

Anyways, what are your guys thoughts here? I can go check and clean the front wiper nozzles to ensure they aren't clogged, but I really don't think I should be spraying fluid out the back like this?

Follow Ups
  • Wiper fluid leaking out the back but not spraying up front? - nissubaru 16:33:45 11/08/16

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.