TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I have not separated a bell housing personally, but
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I have not separated a bell housing personally, but

Posted by 604Zed on November 07, 2016 at 9:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 331 times.

In Reply To I have not separated a bell housing personally, but posted by itsa300zx on November 07, 2016 at 05:38 PM

Message Good to know, if the miller turns down the job. Well that's what we thought about having the 2 trans side by side. I just crossed the other sided of town to load them both up. And could use the NA trans to get the depth of the 4 inside corners on the NA starter opening of bell housing. The miller should be able to get his numbers from the NA, as you say. I think I lucked out and found a semi retired guy who is willing to do such a job. Didn't get many other responses. Usually the corporations that do this type of work have huge contracts with other large corporations. Sounds like this guy has access to a milling machine, and does his work when the machine is free. Thanks for the encouragement and the "ok". That is what I was looking for. I can rest a little easier now. : ) thanks again. It might take a week or two to get things finalized, but I'll let you know how things went.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.