TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Perform the power balance test to isolate the trouble
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Perform the power balance test to isolate the trouble

Posted by ltd on August 17, 2016 at 8:11 PM
  This message has been viewed 210 times.

In Reply To Perform the power balance test to isolate the trouble posted by FrozTTy on August 17, 2016 at 07:48 AM

Message Injectors are new 740cc, and operating fine. CTS & injector plugs are all replaced. Wiring is OK - loom has some corrosion on the copper conductor when I've stripped back wires to re-do connectors.

FYI, I'm running an aftermarket ECU (Adaptronic) - as a result power balance test is not an option. Narrowband O2s are not in use - I am using a wideband direct into the ECU for closed loop adjustments.

PTU is good (replaced with new S2 unit and re-pin with new connectors). CAS is fine (tried two) - I have analyzed the trigger signal coming into the Adaptronic and it's perfect.

Is the AC compressor ground switched? Is it possible that when the AC is on, it is adding an additional (and sufficient) ground connection through the bracket to the engine block (where the EFI loom eventually grounds out).

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.