TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I have already explained this several times: it was a matter
People Seeking Info

Subject I have already explained this several times: it was a matter

Posted by Zuberman on August 02, 2015 at 2:01 PM
  This message has been viewed 235 times.

In Reply To You're an Amsoil "Lifetime Dealer". posted by flashstar on August 02, 2015 at 02:53 AM

Message of convenience, a service Amsoil provides whereas other oil companies do not. If you feel the need to make it into something nefarious, I suppose there is nothing I can do about that, but it does make you seem malicious by trying to say it was something corrupt. I only contact people when the exchange has something to do with a product that might help the member. I don't mass e-mail and I can count the number of members I've contacted about Amsoil since the late '90s on two hands......out of the hundreds and hundreds of members.
And I have nothing to hide; my contact information and who I am and what I do is in my profile here on TT.net and has been for a long time......
David Sims, National T-1 Certified Lifetime Amsoil Dealer
Customer# 314802
(850) 879-2675
314802@Comcast.net

Like Bernie, Greg and Damon and the other businessmen on here, a member can't or won't do business with you if prospective customers can't contact you and see who you are.

I am MUCH more here for the camaraderie and brotherhood of the Z32 than anything else.

PS I withdraw my offer of the discounts to you. Sorry for somehow offending you.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.