TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - one more try.. ign coil relay not engaging
People Seeking Info

Subject one more try.. ign coil relay not engaging

Posted by fleshworkstt on July 29, 2015 at 6:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 281 times.

Message Head lights not working neither of them and map lights not turning on.iv also got two wires Rt near my break foot dony know where they go black and red two a small two pron brown plug near whear the ignition wires are bolted to the steering column..and two wires at the pass fender near my stillen intercooler wana say yellow and brown can check.later..iv got parts galore more than most are even.running..bored stroked long block turbo upgrades like Garrett a/r22 m24's (GTR turbos ported) HKS turbos full HKS exhaust sprint master 850chip and injectors amd race heads with cams to match..on and on and on..ported uppers lowers Sparco if you need steering wheel or seats..just to sick to fix my self Rt now...Im going to do all the deleats and check grounds...
Drove it to.day by manualy engaging the ign coil relay car is surging and not getting to boost so thats why im gunna delete stuff and check for vac leaks and bad grounds...iv got a 1993 tt stick minus a motor id consider keting go of to get this one rt.
My car 1990 weights 2700lbd
has small turbos Rt now t28
Jwt singal pop with stage 3 ecu combo
Stillen side mounts
Z intercooler piping
Z platinum drive shaft
Fidanza fly wheel
Some hi end liquied center under pully(cant remeber brand)

its on it but its way hard to see.
S//T shocks
Eibach springs
Slotted and drilled breaks
Three piece
Got a Web page dedicated to the car pre purchase but dont know if im allowed to post it here,if you want to see and om allowed to post than just ask ill post the info...
Im sure theirs more just this is the basic set up im runing Rt now..

Follow Ups
  • one more try.. ign coil relay not engaging - fleshworkstt 18:04:05 07/29/15

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.