TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Neb needs help lighting first I gues...Plz help...
People Seeking Info

Subject Neb needs help lighting first I gues...Plz help...

Posted by fleshworkstt on July 22, 2015 at 3:06 PM
  This message has been viewed 289 times.

Message Ok.First post plz be patient..Me 41 own two 300zx turbos on 1993 stick has bored stroked long block big turbos injectors looks stock white.One 1990 auto owend 9 years has jdm motor Jim wold brain weighted liqued filed pully,fly wheel stillen side mounts,2530 turbos, full exhaust,z platinum one piec drive shaft,hks duall blow off,stillen intake, ported upper and lower bigger injectors,alot of suspention upgrades full urethane kit lambo doors with Hoffman actuators sibon hood..
So im dyslexic and suffer from a head injury so my grammer may be off. Also car has been parked for two years due to illness...
Well this past week I decided no longer will my quick ass heck car sit any more...So I decided to uninstall old micro alrm..Did so no problem installed viper 791xv alarm did not work at all no remote start just basics boors schock etc.So I put viper 560xv in reprogrammed the key fob wala alarm works great so I decided to hook up.remote start well no respons to key fob,if I use triger button thats hooked up to main harness remote start iactivation. It starts great but my alarm is clicking amd my dash light for lights is flashing in sequence with the alarm I have my nutral safty switch grounded just to test the unit.When I unplug The nutral safty switch light and alarm quit blinking...??
Keep in mind my head lights dont work on the switch,they are Hooked to after market switch and relay,than to hid lights..that problem just happend befor I parked it..Alos one day I park the car its cooling down and it just dies..Parked the car got sick...Well when I started a few Weeks ago I found that the ign coil relay was not engaging iv got like ten extra fuses so I try many no start,opened the relay and manuely ingage by jumping 2,to5 on relay and runs great also found constant power even with the key out at the relay,,well back to the alarm I did.t have dome light hooked up basicly that and climate Control not hooked up. So I check map lights today as dome light and dimmer work great.well the map light showes power at red and at black wire with no key in doors open or closed..I cut the ground and made a separate ground that map light and it came on......
Are my head lightstied taped In to my map lights ? Is the blinking dash light when remote start is runing tied I to my lighting lroblem..
Also disconnected alarm still have 12 v to map light on pasenger side bulb in full power no light,ground the black wire to a separate ground light comes on.....wth Iv done all my own work for 25 years many alarms used write UPS from here for alarm im perpexed and it 110 in the shade with 89 percent humidity...Ill take lighting stuff and alarm all out so 100 percent stock if need be...also looses knock sen signal some times throwing me in to safety boost setting but im sure its a bad wire or sensor ill fix that after this other stuff.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.