TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Really rich update
People Seeking Info

Subject Really rich update

Posted by 1995z32tt on September 27, 2014 at 3:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 230 times.

Message So if your just tuning in I did a swap last year also swapped the injectors for 615 cc nismo replaced the O rings along with got it tuned by jwt EPROM. The car just shoots black smoke running super rich . I spoke with some forum members in a precious post from yesterday and they thought it was a pinched o ring I unplugged that the fuel pump relay cranked it built pressure with a gauge teed in to my fuel system . I saw no change it hit around 40 and didn't move for 30 mins . Note that the black smoke does come out of both pipes with my exhaust system being seperate from both the left and side so hypothetically if I pinched a o ring I would have pinched on on both banks . Is this correct we'll the pressure did not drop so I assume the orings should be fine seeing it maintained pressure and if there was at least two pinched I rings it would have not held 40 psi for 30 mins .

Alright next part of the story I then re hooked up the pump relay and started the car with the gauge it went up to 40 to 45 idk how accurate the gauge is but then I allowed the car to run spitting out nothing but super rich exhaust and the pressure dropped all the way down to ten psi and then the car died .

Any help would be great thanks

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.