TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TT.net Dinner @ ZCON Thurs or Fri night
People Seeking Info

Subject TT.net Dinner @ ZCON Thurs or Fri night

Posted by Zbullet on July 18, 2016 at 7:13 PM
  This message has been viewed 2201 times.

Message OK folks ...

My first attempt to book us a spot for dinner did not go as well as I had hoped. Unfortunately the spot I had in mind could not accommodate a group larger than 20. Damon contacted me over the weekend and renewed my enthusiasm for finding a decent spot.

The big question is which night do you prefer for the TT.net dinner?

The event schedule is pretty full which makes for a tough choice. Our options are Thursday night or Friday night. Damon suggested Thursday. I personally think Friday would be a better fit, but lets put it to a vote and I'll book whatever the majority wants.

Thursday - This is the Canadian Tire Motorsports Track day. The track is over an hour away and the event goes until ~5pm. Arrival back at the Hotel (assuming a 5 sharp departure) will probably be 6:30'ish. Friday morning is the Auto Cross Event 8am - 3pm. The other issue is that a solid event is planned for Thursday night, which as a local I would definitely recommend:

Z Pub Night at Distillery District: 8:00 pm - 2 am
Enjoy a coach-bus ride to and from the Distillery District where you can enjoy micro-brewed beers and wines with friends!

Friday night is fully open. The last ZCON event is the road cruise which is scheduled to finish up around 4pm ... but the Z-Fest Peoples Choice Car show is the following morning at 10am and I'm sure a few of you will be prepping your cars.

So ... lets hear it ladies and gent's ... FRIDAY OR SATURDAY? No skewing the results Damon ;-)

If you're interested here is the current front-runner for the venue THE GOOSE It's about 1 mile from the Westin Hotel and it has its own parking lot. There are a few pool tables and it looks conducive to socializing opposed to a more formal dinner setting.

Choices
  1. Thursday Night
  2. Friday Night
You cannot vote because you are not logged in

View Results

Follow Ups
  • TT.net Dinner @ ZCON Thurs or Fri night - Zbullet 19:13:40 07/18/16

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.