TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Help me create a Buyer/seller rating section
People Seeking Info

Subject Help me create a Buyer/seller rating section

Posted by blackice98 on July 08, 2013 at 11:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 3434 times.

Message We need a buyer/seller rating section. I once bought "good condition" oem tail lights and the center panel had "TRK" scratched into them. I did resell them, but it was local and I actually pointed it out and he was OK with it.

I get calls/emails from people who aren't members for parts in my part out. One person I talked to wasn't familiar with the site at all. Let alone how to research any buyer/seller ratings.
To do what's right is to have only members view the classifieds. I know people will get pissed for me saying this, but this will force people to sign up and we will be able to keep track of the buyers as well. (If there is any problem with the transaction)
What this section will need is 1 thread per member. So all transactions will be consolidated. (if possible) If its not possible, I'm sure the people who run this can figure something clever out. You do not want to search hard and go thread after thread since some people may give up after reading the first 1 or 2.

Ever since I was 15, I was on this site PBnation. We made our own thread of our "Feedback" and would link it in our signature. Maybe there would be a more secure way of proving somebody bought something so we can't make fake feedback.
Lets do this as a community guys!

Choices
  1. Have a buyer/seller section
  2. Make only members be a part of classifieds
  3. Who cares!
You cannot vote because you are not logged in

View Results

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.