TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Well my initials are "LS"...so clearly the stars are aligned
People Seeking Info

Subject Well my initials are "LS"...so clearly the stars are aligned

Posted by LJZTT on September 29, 2023 at 3:49 PM
  This message has been viewed 184 times.

In Reply To Very cool LJ. I always joke that Miata + LS V8 is the posted by MixManMash on September 27, 2023 at 12:22 PM

Message And you just described a major factor of the company's value proposition... A set of the largest Falken Azenis RT660's that will fit in the wheel wells, mounted and balanced for 800 bucks....how much would any other new "driver's car" cost?

Anyone can change the oil, anyone can change the filter, the entire drivetrain was designed for 4000lb+ vehicles. The cost of ownership is a fraction of what it costs to own anything else out there.
This isn't an inexpensive toy to buy, but once you have one the "bang for the buck" is completely bonkers....and you will really never ever run into another one anywhere unless you do so intentionally. You wanna be "unique"? Dial that up to 11 too. There are less than 20 of these in existence. With a little luck I can get that number up around a few dozen. If I am truly blessed then I can get that number up around several hundred, that's the goal. I have a lot of great suppliers and manufacturers and most of the hard part is done, but still a lot of work left to get there.

35 years ago...or now?

"If there's a new way, I'll be the first in line.....but it better work this time."

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.