TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - The BMW Supra , Z and 90’s Miata’s looking better everyday
People Seeking Info

Subject The BMW Supra , Z and 90’s Miata’s looking better everyday

Posted by Mike@ZSpeed on July 23, 2023 at 12:37 PM
  This message has been viewed 307 times.

In Reply To No new repro parts for the Z32 posted by OleMissFan on July 21, 2023 at 08:55 PM

Message As far as long term support and availability.

Just saying…..

Guilty as charged I did bid on 3 NA Miata’s over last 2 years and have always been out bid by a small margin.
…… Also been eyeing out the Supra (…. aaahemmm Wolf PA. Some of you might get that ) but the price gauging and dealer mark-ups is ridiculous.
The Z has really been growing on. Looks? Hate it or leave iff to I like it. Grille? Not a fan at 1st but now I really like it. But haven’t read much about the quality of materials and craftsmanship. Is the interior cheap plastic the rattles and going to break like a GM product? Also road tests from the little I’ve seen seem to be lack-luster and has weak braking? I can’t confirm I’ve never driven one. But that deep red color…. WOWWWZA!

10, 15 and 20 years from now I know which one of these is going to make me happier and intoxicating to drive but it’s also going to give the most stress

`
1990 NA
1993 TT

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.