TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - GTZ
People Seeking Info

Subject GTZ

Posted by Mike@ZSpeed on April 19, 2023 at 8:03 AM
  This message has been viewed 239 times.

In Reply To Stillen GTZ on BaT posted by BlackholeZ on April 18, 2023 at 10:58 AM

Message So the letter from Mullen says 6.

Back in 1999-2000 I was at a local Z meet here in MN.
ZOOM.
And I met a guy who also had a GTZ. However he has removed the decals. I have picture of it somewhere. It matched the GTZ identical minus the side gills.

Back in the days of twinturbo.com I made a friendship with a guy in Rochester NY who also had a GTZ. His GTZ was featured in the NOS ads back in the mid 90’s. Often in Sport Compact Car and Super street. The story was it was built for Millens friend who was a lawyer. I think the car was shipped to Hawaii for the 2nd owner? I could be wrong. However his GTZ how’s the 90-93 wing and no side gills. Both cars mentioned had the front vents. Jessi’s car in NY has a long list of what was done by Millen. I have a handful of pictures of the car outside and in.

I spoke with Jessi a couple year ago via email. He resent me the pics, list and story of the car.
I sent him an email yesterday trying to get more info.

If only 6 were made I find it bizarre I’ve known of 2 of the owners. Jessi in NY still has his GTZ.

I’ve been meaning to send an email to Stillen about these 2 cars with the pics and everything to confirm them.

I spoke with Adam Hume decades ago. He said that Millen did make some GTZ that did not have the side gills or F40 spoilers.

Clarification from Millen would be nice.

Maybe I’ll send a pic and try and find those old photos.

`
1990 NA
1993 TT

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.