|I wanted to reach out to my Z community for support and make a PSA announcement.
I built a platform to share files that I would like you guys to take a look / try it out. Feel free to send me feedback at (info at spacejammit.com) -- not here, send me an email -- thank you
SpaceJammit - Discover it with us!
Yes, there are platforms today and they all do about the same thing. What I like about my platform is that it's simple and easy to use and it works on any device that is connected to the internet.
* It's reliable
* You always have access to your content
* It's as fast at the internet.
* Security is top notch
* It's cool and different.
* Save space on your phone --delete the original -- download the file onto your PC
* You don't need an account to view / receive / download shared files
* It's affordable
* No file syncing that requires daily backups / kills battery power
Additionally --- the free 30 day trial exists w/limited space and functionality (but you can get a paid plan on day1). No credit card needed for the trial.
Use referral code: TwinTurbo
For details, I have provided a few links.
Product Explainer video
Your Files, Your stories, Your Files
2022 Indy 500
* you can see the amount of content that can be shared without taking a space or requiring an account
* I used my phone and loaded video / pics at the track and shared this w/ friends from the grandstands
please follow SpaceJammit on your social media : The way things work these days, helps with the algorithm
* Facebook + LinkedIn
--- [ The_Spacejammit ]
--- [ I_SpaceJammit ]
In full transparency, due to the old code used on tt.net - Lazy images don't work :( I have an email out to Damon to try to figure that out. No issues on the newer platforms.
Support a Z member, share with others, use yourself. Thank you in advance for your support
Z32 - So fresh, So Clean
** ps - wheels, tires, brakes are for sale in the classified section **
=============Sig begins here================
Kid :" Those old guys drive that way ?"
Witness : "Yeah, I rode behind them at ZNationals 2010 on these back
roads leaving the track day and they were foot in. They ran into the
curves w/no brakes and didn't lift!"
- Hampton Inn parking lot at ZNationals 2011 -