TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Hey guys! It's been a long time (sorry long post)
People Seeking Info

Subject Hey guys! It's been a long time (sorry long post)

Posted by ZpwrLab on January 22, 2023 at 11:24 AM
  This message has been viewed 235 times.

Message I took a screen shot for proof but last log in was 5-15-13 with 110,796 new messages posted. Forgot how to upload pics though haha. Alot has happened since then as well. Car got hit in the right rear quarter took 11 months for the body shop to fix, with 4 visits stating it was not right. Basically they laid bondo on, sanded it with 80 grit nothing to else after to smooth it out and painted over the top. Finally got it back and put all my parts on from my 2+2 to the coupe and some there stuff. Enjoyed cruising it for a few years. Moved to a apartment for a couple years then the main water line blow in December flooding us out. Moved back in with my parents, my fiancee at the time left, went through some not good times finally got on my feet and found my wife I have today. This past summmer we took the Z from ND to West Yellowstone for our honeymoon and enjoy the sights it has to offer in the summer time. Been a heck of a roller coster ride the last close to 10 years now. But we're still going up and loving life everyday that's all that matters.
The Z has been running great except 2 years ago I had a injector failure the week prior to going to Brainard, MN for some racing. Dane Miller was able to hook me up with a set of injectors to put in and finished the car the night prior to leaving. That morning took it around my block that goes around the house I bought and loaded it onto the trailer and off we went. Bought a fire extinguisher to put in the car just in case haha. Alot of fuel was coming out the exhaust. Oh I had SZ get me a flex tune as well in the mean time. Raw e85 coming out the exhaust really burns the nostrils. But yes quick recap of my life in the last 10 years. I hope all is well and got lots of catch up to do. Wish I could remember how to upload pics but oh well.

Cheers,
Taylor

He who says I can and He who says I can't, are usually right.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.